Sunday 3 April 2016

FNwF


 
Wow...I've made it back to blog land.

This is the first time this year I've picked up needle and thread for something other than hemming school uniforms!

I opened up my Gossip in the Garden 'quilt in progress' and decided that hand sewing was the way to go. I had some dresden plates ready to be stitched onto their background fabrics. It was a perfect way to get going again...plus it meant I could talk non-stop as there wasn't much thinking involved!

I caught up with a friend who moved to the Gold Coast late last year, so stitched and chatted all day Saturday. And to top it off, I sat on the verandah Sunday afternoon and just kept stitching. Still a way to go....but I'm so enjoying the journey.


Thanks so much for the inspiration. 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :-) . Good to hear that you've got some fun stitching done. The Gossip in the Garden quilt is so much work so good on you for sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress with the Gossip in the Garden Dianne. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gossip in the garden is looking beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back! I can't see your pics for some reason, but I'm sure they're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog...can't see yur photo either for some reason but wonderful to read you got sewing done and continued into the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog Diane. Beautiful work on Gossip x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane ,thankyou for your visit,your work is lovely,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds wonderful and sounds as if your Miss Mojo is back

    ReplyDelete
  9. good to see you back but for me the pics won't show......

    ReplyDelete