Sunday 7 May 2017

FnWF

Well my night didn't turn out as expected but I made up for it this weekend! I've had this little pattern stashed for some time and decided to give it a go as our special little one is now keen to help her mum in the kitchen.

I picked up some fabric last time I was visiting my girls in Newcastle. A little quilt shop just down the road had this gorgeous fabric, and was perfect for the project.


Feeling inspired by the fabric I started pressing, cutting, sewing...



...I love it! So cute I decided to find a pattern and make a little chef's hat.


So happy with the results...can't wait for the little model to try them.  Thanks for the night Cherryl, I'll get around to everyone else now to see what they have been up to.

16 comments:

  1. love the fabric you used and that chef's hat is just the cutest thing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect outfit for a budding chef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is very cute,she will love her new chef outfit,well done on a beautiful finish xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that set is soooo cute. I am sure the little chef is going to just love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You obviously have a chef in the family. How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous set for your little chef. Look forward seeing her model it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the apron but that hat is just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with Lin, ,love both the apron and the hat!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the little apron is so adorable (as is the hat) I would wear that all the time if it fit me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is so cute... .the chefs hat is just wonderful...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous wee cooking outfit!! The addition of the chef's hat was inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Isn't it fun to have little ones to sew for!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute...gorgeous fabric and I love the chefs hat...Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so very cute, love the fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super-cute apron & hat; what a great pattern. I do like Moonshine Designs, modern but fun

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute! Love the fabrics you used too!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete