Sunday 4 August 2019

Friday night progress

After a big week I was happy to get a little preparation done for the weekend. I recently pulled out one of my UFOs. It's one of Anni Downes' beautiful Christmas patterns which I started a while back and put away when I new it wouldn't be ready for Christmas.

I already had all my nine patches complete so I cut up the panel ...


...and some pieces to make Christmas trees.


I was quite happy with this progress because it meant I could start putting my rows together over the weekend. I'll show some progress pics soon.

Thanks Cheryll for hosting!



6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing this come together...its always satisfying to go back to a project - well almost always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good start and it should be done for this Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job using your time so well. You got A LOT done! Can't wait to see the finish maybe next month?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking nice; which pattern is it?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the beauty of FNwF... we get things done.
    I love the look of this project... so looking forward to more pics...
    Thanks for joining in FNwF...xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look I ng forward to the next progress photo, looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete