Sunday 6 May 2018

Friday night prepping

It's been lots of fun playing with fabric which is way outside my comfort zone. The fabrics sent for Jen Kingwell's Pretty Circle Game are a far cry from the burgundies and greens I normally gravitate towards.

In saying that, I think I find it easier - I'm not so emotionally attached to the fabrics!!!

These are the templates and fabrics I selected from the latest bundle of goodies.




And here it is, all cut out and ready to sew.


Thanks so much for hosting Cheryll, I hope you had a good night too.

11 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful block ,i am loving the fabrics,hope they grow on you ,hope you have a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you have it all ready to sew..... Pretty fabrics in that block.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to work with fabrics out of your comfort zone..
    these fabrics are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely - sometimes you just have to "select and sew" - knowing in the end it will all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks complicated! Very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look great together, looks like a difficult block to sew, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The block looks great. That is a complicated load of templates, hope it was easier than it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the last 2 blocks, clever stuff :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are fun fabrics... a great way to move out of your comfort zone...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your block looks lovely. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete