Saturday 24 March 2018

Friday night inspiration

I continued on with the nine patch blocks for the beautiful Christmas wall hanging and they are finally all ready to go...they seemed to take forever. I feel as though I need a break from that project so I've packed everything away, very neatly, and now I'm afraid it won't come out again for a while!

It's ok to pack it away...Christmas is a long way off!

So for a complete change of pace I pulled out my latest package of goodies from Jen Kingwell's BOM, The Circle Game. I've fiddled around with fabric placements and organised two of the blocks, taken photos, and put them in little bags ready to go - like a mini kit! I'm off to the Scrub Stitchin retreat soon and the plan is to hand stitch these blocks while chatting and laughing with many of you from 'blogland'.





Thanks for hosting another Friday night Wendy. I look forward to admiring everyone else's work.

12 comments:

  1. Wow you have been working on two lovely projects,yes a lot of work in your Annie Downs project,well done your work is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing these circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. It is sometimes nice to have a change xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your circles look very pretty - enjoy your retreat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great project to take along to the retreat. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hatched and Patched do beautiful patterns, I don't think there are any I don't like. Great idea on the block kits, enjoy your retreat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea getting your blocks ready for your sewing weekend....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see those come together........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty circles. Enjoy your retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good progress on your projects - being organised is half the battle sometimes! I like to have a rest from projects too and work on something new...

    ReplyDelete