Friday 16 February 2018

Friday night return!

Yay...it's been a long time but I have actually been stitching.

A good friend mentioned she had signed up to Jen Kingwell's "Pretty Circle Game" BOM. I decided I just had to join her and I'm loving it. It's the first time I've ever signed up to a BOM and I was really keen to give hand piecing a go. It was love at first stitch...here are the the first couple of blocks.



Well, Friday night I had a little package waiting for me when I returned home from work. How exciting!



I was too tired to do much but I spent ages just looking, admiring, thinking...I'll do more than that over the weekend!


15 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks you've made for the BOM...
    Some nice fabrics there for you to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blocks look great, lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work my friend ,glad you are having so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some interesting circles there. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's just gorgeous........better bring that one to SS to we can see what you have done so far......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and great to see you back in blogland.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are beautiful. Gorgeous fabrics to admire also xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohhh beautiful new project Diane! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blocks are so pretty ... love the fabrics used. I used to hand-piece a lot but it hurts my hands now. It's rough going around the sun so many times! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks intriguing - (exercising restraint here - cant manage yet another project)

    ReplyDelete