Saturday 8 June 2019

Friday night with friends

Last night I joined Cheryl and friends for a virtual sew in. It's been a long time since I've joined up and I've decided I need to get my priorities in order as I always enjoy looking at what everyone else is up to!

I cranked up the fire and decided to put on some Netflix with my daughter. Instead of searching for something new, we decided to watch the Gilmore Girls from the very start. No-one else was home so we belted out Carol King's 'Where you lead' at the beginning of each episode and laughed ourselves silly.


I also managed to put together a couple of my little spools. These are pretty therapeutic (some might say slow!).



That's it for last night. Thanks Cheryl for hosting. It's good to be back!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back - sounds like a fun night...and productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a girls night, watching what yoy like and singing...so good for the soul! ! Love the spools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a prefect night....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a good night Diane!! The spools are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a really fun evening, LOL!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always NiCe to have someone's company whilst stitching.
    The spools are cuties. Thanks for joining in FNwF...xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to sew with you and sounds like a lovely evening spent...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete